Reposted from @vegan.fem - January 19.
Two wild elephants died in Nepura village, West Bengal, India.
The pachyderms were electrocuted by dangerously low hanging wires. (This is NOT the same story I posted last month.) Experts have criticised state electricity board WBSEC for ignoring warnings, and solving the low hanging wires problem, which can pose a problem for wildlife and humans.
Rest in peace🌈🌈🌈🙏🐾 #PLEASE#FOSTER OR #ADOPT AND #SAVE A #LIFE 🐾🙏 - #regrann
Now booking 2019 #Special 💲99 EACH CHARACTER FOR 1-FULL HOUR-we play cool games and give out prices and music 🎶we got more characters. Please call us to book your date (818) 231-5063, Business hours 7:00am/7:00pm➖Se Habla Español.✔️
➡️Search PARTY TIME CHARACTERS SF⬅️on Facebook for more pictures. #Please join the group and like the page #NOW you can find us @ Instagram PARTY TIME CHARACTERS SF