Single. 23 years young (depends on rp). Better than your ex🥴. Korean - Japanese - Hispanic. Daegu. Bidé y ; Dom. Will show you how love should be. Has been heartbroken. Kinky bitch. Loyal. Lonely. All kinks accepted 😏. Drinking, a cig every once in a while, and more kinky shit- . Anime. Late night walks in the rain. Photography. Crack culture✊.
Dm or comment ‘🦇’ for a dm or rp.
“𝓨𝓸𝓾’𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓹, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽..”
DO NOT PICK FIGHTS !!! The numbered list below correlates to the above illustration; keep in mind that striking these areas can cause serious injury or even death — only utilize such blows when you’re truly threatened with death or serious bodily harm. When you are though, the rules of polite society and even the sporting ring are thrown out the window; you must be willing to fight “dirty” and do what you must to incapacitate your assailant.
1. Base of skull/neck – Also known as a rabbit punch, hitting someone at the base of the skull can cause spinal cord injuries. Punching this area is not to be taken lightly and used only as a last resort.
2. Kidneys – A successful kidney shot will deal a great amount of initial and lingering pain to a person’s back and abdominal area. Make sure to aim your shot up and under their rib cage for maximum effectiveness.
3. Tailbone – The tip of the tailbone is a small, sensitive bone. If struck with a hard shoe or boot at the right angle, it can easily break, sending waves of crippling pain into your attacker’s rear end, lower back, and legs.
4. Jaw hinge – Knocking someone here, just below the ear, can break their jaw and end most fights in an instant.
5. Side of neck – This classic chop spot isn’t just for kung fu movies. Give someone a stern hit to the side of the neck and carotid artery and you could hit the vagus nerve. When this nerve is struck, it can cause severe dizziness and possibly knock someone out.
6. Base of throat (trachea) – The trachea is one of the most sensitive spots on the body and should be treated with real respect. Even a light punch to the trachea can collapse a larynx and cause someone to choke. Strike this area only as a last resort and be aware of the consequences.
7. Armpit – A sharp fingertip punch to the armpit can deaden a person’s arm and leave them vulnerable to other attacks.
8. Solar plexus – The solar plexus is that soft spot between the bottom of your sternum and the top of your stomach. A strong kick or punch to the solar plexus will easily knock the wind out of someone.
9. Bladder – A bladder shot can cause extreme lingering pain and, if the assailant’s bladder is full, also for