#kittensofinstagram Instagram Photos & Videos

kittensofinstagram - 8.3m posts

Top Posts

  • They are so cute together!💓😊
  • They are so cute together!💓😊
  • 16075 190 yesterday
  • 🐽 KISS 🐽
Sweet dreams💕💕
From @riepoyonn
  • 🐽 KISS 🐽 Sweet dreams💕💕 From @riepoyonn
  • 1406 45 11 hours ago
  • So interesting 🐾 Tag a friend 🐱
By @nina.paul_cat
  • So interesting 🐾 Tag a friend 🐱 By @nina.paul_cat
  • 2314 56 18 hours ago

Latest Instagram Posts

  • Easily distracted 🐈🐈💕💕✨
  • Easily distracted 🐈🐈💕💕✨
  • 9 1 10 hours ago
  • Dumpling is a little dumpin’ with a precious round face! This boy is just about 6 months old and already have to have almost all his teeth pulled d...
  • Dumpling is a little dumpin’ with a precious round face! This boy is just about 6 months old and already have to have almost all his teeth pulled due to an injury/infection he had has a baby. He’s super precious and loving! Dumpling must be adopted into a home with another young cat or kitten, or maybe along with another one of our precious babies available for adoption! Contact us or come meet Dumpling at our adoption event this Saturday, January 19th at PETCO UNLEASHED ON COLUMBUS btw 67 & 68th Sts from 2-6pm!! #dumpling #tabbycat #kittensofinstagram #adoptdontshop #catsofinstagram #adoptacat #rescuecats #adoptnyc #adoptme #cat #patchtabby
  • 5 0 10 hours ago
  • Lush life 🐈🐈💕💕✨
  • Lush life 🐈🐈💕💕✨
  • 7 1 10 hours ago
  • Why won’t this come with me?!
It’s like it’s attached to something...
  • Why won’t this come with me?! It’s like it’s attached to something...
  • 8 1 10 hours ago
  • Geordi is the sweetest sweetpea about 80% of the time. The other 20%, she is the rascalliest, bite-y-est little snot, and I love her so much for it.
  • Geordi is the sweetest sweetpea about 80% of the time. The other 20%, she is the rascalliest, bite-y-est little snot, and I love her so much for it.
  • 17 1 10 hours ago
  • Big news
My wife is pregnant!! We will be having our first human baby in September of this year and I could not be more excited! And neither could ...
  • Big news My wife is pregnant!! We will be having our first human baby in September of this year and I could not be more excited! And neither could the cats! They've all been following her around and even sleeping with us (which is quite unusual for them). I understand why now! Cats can sense a woman's hormones and can just tell. She sent me this picture last week of Kali (our most skittish and shy cat) lounging with her while she was taking a bubble bath! At the time we both thought she was acting unusually lovey, but shes just looking out for our mama bear 😻 Our cat family continues to grow! #blackcatsofinstagram #wearehavingababy #adoptdontshop #growingfamily #catsofinstagram #meow #excited #floof #kittensofinstagram #cats #catfam
  • 4 0 10 hours ago
  • 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
  • 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
  • 6 1 10 hours ago
  • 🥰💜🐱🐾
  • 🥰💜🐱🐾
  • 1 1 10 hours ago
  • Little Miss Banoffee 🐱💖
  • Little Miss Banoffee 🐱💖
  • 21 2 13 hours ago