Monday’s off are the best Monday’s 🤩 First up, brunch on the park & then walking the shops along Madison & 5th 🥰 how cuteeee is this reindeer heart sweater!? So adorable and it’s says Merry Kissmass, I just died😭 my whole outfit + sizing (found dupes to my boots for under $32 & my sweater is under $35!!) in the @liketoknow.it app! Ohhh make sure to check out my post from last night, a bunch of bloggers & I are giving one of YOU a LV Speedy bag or $1k cash as a thank you ❤️ #liketkit#LTKholidaystyle#LTKfamily#LTKitbag
Now all we need is some ❄️ I was talking to someone a few days back, they said "You're so lucky, you don't have to work a 9-5 job". How does that make me lucky? I always loved my corporate software job before. 👩🏻💻Had it not been for my blog, I wouldn't have given up. I loved every bit of it. I loved meeting and working with ppl from all over the world and made some of the closest friends. ✨I also really enjoyed coding and created some of the most useful software applications. 9to5 jobs are not to be blamed but your own passion or interests are. Do what you love and you'll never regret a minute. 💕What do you think?
Немного о моем настроении, перед Новым годом.
Столько всего надо успеть, переосмыслить, что уже сделано и построить планы на следующий год.
Их так много, мысли путаются, не знаю с чего начать. Но я все записываю в хаотичном порядке, то что хочу.
Но скоро составлю самую масштабную карту желаний.
Что ты ждёшь от Нового года? Счастье, чудо, сказку, волшебство, исполнение желаний?
Fun fact. I love motivational quotes (if you haven’t already noticed)! 🤫 They helped me get through many difficult times in my life and that why I share them. So today I saw one saying that👉wanting a sign is a sign in itself... and you know what? It couldn’t be more true.
... ❤️For years and years I waited for the right time or the right day to make a change. I waited for a sign that would change my bad days to great. It never did come, but eventually I just did. I took each day a step at a time and because of that, my life changed.
👉👉So if you are waiting for a sign to change your life, stop. Go after everything you want. A sign for wanting a sign should be enough.❤️
Ps If changing involves pushing yourself out this year to events and parties, you make want to check into @viennemilano stockings and invest in a good pair of @colehaan shoes! Look sophisticated while being comfortable all night long.😉
As I scurried to the top of the observation deck to catch the last light in the sky with @gkhz - Gabe told me that if one lifted three fingers above the skyline one could easily determine how much time was left before the sun disappeared. Each finger represented 15 minutes. We had 45 minutes of peace and quiet up here.
I seriously couldn’t think of a better way to see this city at night.
Que en esta semana haya espacio para nuevas risas, nuevos momentos, nuevos colores, nuevas alegrias, que ningún ayer queme tu cabeza. Que sea una bonita semana. 💜✂️📍
36773 hours ago
Instagram talk ✨
[Werbung, da Seitenverlinkungen]
Let’s talk about the dos and don’ts, when you want to get more reach on Instagram:
1. Create an easy nickname for your Instagram account, so people can easily find you. The name is so important! So choose your own name, a version of your name or something meaningful. Don’t use numbers, it doesn’t look professional at all (or would you follow a tori.smi29_75?)
2. Choose a good profile picture. Use a high quality photo. .
3. Complete your bio, so it looks professional. You don’t have to tell your real name or age. But remember, it will look a lot more professional, if people can read who you are, what you do and what they can expect from your page. .
4. Post good photos (high quality, no selfies, different perspectives; make your page worth the visit). Writte meaningful captions. Tell your followers something interesting. Of course you can tell about how your day was, but I personally prefer to read something didactic. BUT, don’t copy other Instagrammers tips or captions, figure out something unique.
5. Be active! Like, comment, follow. Go to inspo pages and to the photos they are tagged or to their followers and like, like, like. This is your digital footprint and if you leave nice comments other people will see it and go to your page!
1. Only follow pages you really want to follow and where you want to be active (no follow/unfollow)!
2. Don’t participate in Like/Comment groups. This will bring you less engagement and much more problems. Why would you want to be caught in that group, where there are people only liking something of your work just because they have to? And you will HAVE TO do it as well, and believe me, you don’t want to like everything. .
3. Don’t participate in Big Giveaways (over 10 people). The people will unfollow you the moment the giveaway ends.
4. Don’t pay inspo pages for reposts. They only want to make money and one repost won’t make you popular. They will repost it for free, when it’s worth the repost!
Just focus on your own page, on your photos and your captions, the reposts will come! But remember, only a repost doesn’t bring followers.