Friendly PSA: Don’t define your worth or your success based on what you see on Instagram! Don’t fall into the comparison trap! Work hard and be happy about what YOU are- about what you’re accomplishing! You should never let what you see on Instagram make you feel that you are any less: Successful
Keep doing you, keep killing it, and most importantly be proud of yourself and where you’re going❤️ (Also I got the left picture on google) #reseller#resellercommunity#thrifter#thrifted#poshpackages#poshmark#ebayseller
1235784 days ago
I’m guilty of these on both ends... complaining when something goes wrong and reading WAY to into the issues that resellers have and reading comments from all the crybabies who agree and say they quit because of it. Issues will happen in any business. It’s great to stay informed, but once you start thinking “yeah, fees are too much to make any real money” or “yeah, amazon doesn’t care about me so I’m going to stop trying”; those are the thoughts that get you in trouble. Look at all the positive. Not the negative. Surround yourself with people and instagram accounts that help motivate you, not the ones who always complain about the issues. As for me, I’m going to keep trending towards the positive end and give you content that shows it!
In case you haven’t been paying attention to my stories or seen it already on the live. After a year, moved out of the basement/laundry room into a 2,000 sq. ft. warehouse. Excited to get to $1,000,000 a year in here 📈
$28 into $447 - Listed and sold in 10 minutes 💪🏽💪🏽 The combination of meaty margins and high velocity
3932919 hours ago
#TBT when I was going somewhat all-in on reselling (even though I was always testing and learning random things). This entire shipment was eBay to Amazon flips. Few reasons why I personally never planned on reselling full-time forever, just being completely transparent
1) There’s no customer retention, at least for what I was doing. (I can see it being different for shoes/clothing on eBay). I was just selling a bunch of 1 off items. Someone buys something, I make money, the end. Probably won’t ever see them again. -
2) I don’t like being at the mercy of someone else’s rules. Example: I was killing it off HP toners, buying locally and from EBay: Then Amazon restricted most HP products, especially ink and toners. Rip that part of the business.
3) There’s nothing proprietary about it really. Anyone could come in and replicate the exact same thing I was doing. Buy the same things I was buying off eBay and from local sources.
4) I wouldn’t call it luck, but it definitely is random to some degree. You could thrift one day and only make $200 or you can make $2,000, just depending on what you find. -
5) This one is the major key: I personally find more happiness in the marketing and branding of a product rather than spending all my time sourcing products. Hence why I learned how to create decent enough content. So I can tell stories and build long term brand for my own things.
Resell game is a stepping stone to the next thing for me, and a learning tool for sure, what do you resell for?
Happy one year to the best career and decision Iv ever made! A year ago I cant even begin to explain how nervous and anxious I was! No one knew what I was doing, a lot of people looked at me crazy (some people still do!). I had so many what ifs when I announced that I was reselling but that didn’t stop me from going forward with what I felt I wanted! Iv always been in love with thrifting, hustling, fashion and making people happy!I can’t believe my hobby became my career! I can’t believe that Iv gained an amazing group of resellers that I’m a part of and get to learn from! This past year has been filled with so many good and bad experiences! Trial and error is everything but reselling is a constant grind and I couldn’t ask for anything else! The bin digging, millions of thrift trips, weekends in, thousands of shares and follows and the amount of pictures I’ve taken this year was all worth it! Here’s to such an amazing 1st birthday to reselling and to manifesting and hustling my booty off this year!! ✨ #resellercommunity#girlboss#bossbabe#femaleentreprenuer#poshboss#poshcloset#mercariseller#ebayseller#hustlenheart314