So here are my goals for each and everyone of you:
✅Train daily in the thing you enjoy the most. ✅ Have a balanced approach to nutrition in eating clean and healthy 80% of the time and enjoying life for the other 20%. ✅ Do something active daily with your children, walk to park, ride your bike with them or do a fit dad workout. ✅ Create a healthy active lifestyle that suits your families interests and hobbies. ✅ Maintain a high level of self discipline and confidence in yourself and your ability as a great father! ✅ Have fun, Smile and enjoy the rollercoaster. ✅ Contine to be a great father and role model who inspires his children daily to better themself and learn life’s lessons.
Além de ser o melhor pai, no último ano fez a cerimônia do meu casamento, falando para todos sobre amor, realizações, responsabilidades; que são os valores que ele tem e passou para mim ao longo desses anos.
Obrigada por tudo que tu sempre fez por mim! Que venham muitos mais aniversários pra gente comemorar na praia! Te amo pai ❤️
Meu filho, faz tão pouco tempo que você chegou à minha vida e mesmo assim já conseguiu mudar todo meu mundo.
Sou um pai realizado, feliz e cheio de esperanças. Tenho muitos sonhos para você e para nós, mas o que mais quero é ver você crescer forte, feliz e saudável.
Enquanto tiver vida e forças vou proteger você e lutar pela sua felicidade. Te guiarei por todos os seus caminhos enquanto puder ser suas pernas, e quando ja estiveres a caminhar por si, estarei na sua frente abrindo teu caminho. Amarei você até ao final dos meus dias, incondicionalmente.
Do they look similar to you? No? They do...to my dad! On the left side we have cat food, right side are coffee beans. You do the math. He poured cat food into my very VERY expensive Jura coffee maker which is now at the repair shop. Means a week without coffee, which I am lucky since I am having a coffee break anyway. But my dad is very annoyed, every morning he comes upstairs and realizes...there’s no coffee....because of him! 😂 the smell was awful, let me tell you! He obv pushed the coffee button several times because nothing came out. And I started wondering about this wet cat food smell, which we don’t use 🤢🤮🤣 #catfood#coffeebeans#smh#instagood#confused#nocoffee#life#dad
Father of Caleb
Failure is not only an option; sometimes it’s a likely outcome. *
I was that kid that succeeded at everything and it became the expectation for everyone around me. I had a pretty good childhood. I come from a middle-class family and a loving home. I was a smart kid that didn’t have to try hard in school to get good grades. I was athletic and did well in most sports. My family had enough money to give me everything I needed and many of the things I wanted. I knew my biological father and I had a stepfather. I always knew I was far more blessed than others. *
It wasn’t until I was older that I realized I didn’t really know either of my fathers. I was in my mid-twenties and things weren’t working out in my life the way I thought they should. I was in a bad relationship, I didn’t know which way was up professionally, I had very little money and I really didn’t know what my next move was going to be. I had a conversation with another friend that was experiencing similar feelings and we both concluded we needed a mentor, a roadmap, something….anything! *
I was in my mid-twenties and I didn’t know how to overcome failure. *
(click the Featured Father link in the bio to read the full post).