~Swipe for details~
1. Turn garment inside out and mark where pins are.
2. Use a french curve ruler to create a new smooth stitching line. For seams that's have an opposite ie. Side seams. Measure how much you've pin in on both sides and average it. If you pinched one side 10mm and the other 15mcm,take in both sides by 12.5mm. Draw both new stitching lines the same.
3. Taper the new line into the existing seam if you want to keep the fullness of the skirt. It could take quite a distance to taper out the line so you aren't creating a point mid way. It could even take until the bottom of the skirt.
4. Trim back the excess seam allowance back to 1.5cm and press.
5. I've done a quick check before finishing the seams and reattaching the bodice.
~I accidentally made my side seams a tiny bit too forward but it should be ok~
❌Video Effects On 3rd, 4th, 5th And 7th Slides❌🖤Be Sure To Comment Because Of Instagrams New Algorithm🖤
I didn’t have any grey face paint so I edited that in the pictures. But apart from that I’m quite happy with how he turned out
Character - Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers)
Series - Creepypasta
Wig - S-noilite Cosplay Curly Hair Tail Full wigs Short Dark Brown Wig From Amazon
Outfit - Cosplay Costume Hoodie Men Clothing Gray Polyester Hoody Sweatshirt Top Zip Jacket Coat For Adult From #xcoser
Accessories - AFUT Vintage Steampunk Goggles Glasses Rivet Steampunk Gothic Lenses Glasses Cosplay + DMtse 8 Pcs X Cotton Anti Dust Earloop Face Mouth Mask Black (painted design on with acrylic paint) From Amazon
Lashes - None
Contact Lenses - Starshine Doll Brown Colored Contact Lenses From #ttdeye (Tags)