Spirulina will increase your nutritional intake so you can feel amazing every day.
Dare to dream bigger than you ever dream before!
173312 hours ago
I was asked a couple of days ago what was my personal recipe for success? I thought that was a very interesting question and decided to share it with you.⠀
1. Always believe in your dreams and your ability to achieve it. Never let small minds convince you that they are too big. Learn how to think for yourself and let go of other people expectations.⠀
2. Delete negative people from your life. This part is hard, believe me, but you will never be able to grow stronger if you skip this step.⠀
3. Believe in yourself even when it feels impossible. You have NO idea how strong you are. Be loyal to your future, not your past!⠀
4. Don't wait for the perfect moment, you will never feel ready! Just do! Work hard and be grateful for where you are as you grow.⠀
5. Stop trying to control everything and allow it to unfold. Focus on doing your best every day and release the rest.⠀
But, most importantly, have patience with yourself, nothing in nature blooms all year. Success is a journey, we need to learn to be grateful for all the steps along the way.⠀ 📸: @tiafennellyphotography
TOMORROW, New Year New You!!! We are SO excited, this is one of our favorite events of the year. It is SO much fun!
Eat And Be Happy, a seminar geared toward giving you doable and realistic tips to achieving a healthier lifestyle to help you reach your health and wellness goals while creating balance!
Make sure to Join us January 22nd at 6:30PM!!!! #nutrition#wellness#pilates#dopilatesdolife#healthy#health#wellness#happy#behappy
Join me tonight to talk about why we are nervous on setting a goal. Talked about this with my fit sisters on the weekend and wanted to share with you as well. Hope to see you tonight at 7:30 pm EST.